TO THE GEYER COTTAGE,
YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
We may not be the newest;
we may not be the biggest;
we may not be the fanciest;
but we’re the best home for family,
friends and great memories!
Come in and enjoy our well equipped home for your vacation. After years of renting ourselves, we've tried to anticipate your every need.
- We rent Friday to Friday when the traffic to the beaches is at a minimum compared to the weekend rush.
- Our home is ideal for 2 families with the set-up of a queen bedroom and twin beds on each side of the great room.
- We also have a sleeper sofa in the great room and a futon in the game room in the lower level.
- We supply a porta-crib, playpen, highchair, booster seat, a stroller and a beach playpen, safety gates and a child-proof deck for your children.
- Toys, games and puzzles abound for every age and our video library has films for everyone. The video library directory has the films listed alphabetically and also by rating so you can easily see which are "G", "PG", "PG-13", and "R".
- Free high-speed internet with wireless capability. Bring your own laptop to get online.
- Free unlimited long distance calling, without dialing any extra numbers.
- Hot tub on deck (available April to November).
Click on a map above to enlarge.
Click here for Google Map to The Geyer Cottage.
Here are some quotes from our guests:
- "My family and I have been coming for years. Finally we found the house."
- "As always we marvel at how organized and equipped your home is for your guests."
- "I have stayed in at least 40 cottages and am very impressed with yours. You have truly created a cottage to rest, relax, refresh, renew, gather a family and with old and new friends, and nourish your soul"
- "Another awesome vacation in your cottage! Thanks for all the improvements you've made; and for providing both the essentials and extras. We've stayed in a few other cottages at SS, but yours is definitely the best!"
- "This house is very well stocked and absolutely beautiful. It also is in a great location. So close to the beach."
- 4 bedrooms - sleeps 8 - 10 (for overnight guests)
- North side - 1 queen bedroom and 1 with twins & single trundle
- South side - 1 queen bedroom and 1 with twins & single trundle
- 450' to the beach with no roads to cross
- Well equipped kitchen with dish towels, dish detergent, cleaning supplies & spices provided
- Great room with living/dining/kitchen -- skylights & fireplace w/wood provided
- Breakfast sunroom for intimate dining
- Library with computer and free high-speed internet access
- Lots of toys, games, books & puzzles
- Sundeck with ample seating and picnic table
- Hot tub on deck is very private (available 4/3 - 11/20)
- Washer & dryer downstairs in lower room
- Two color TVs w/ VCRs and video library
- DVD player w/ some DVDs
We would be happy to hear from you with comments or suggestions at . Thanks for looking!